Due to the COVID-19 pandemic parent teacher interviews will proceed via telephone at the request of a parent/guardian instead of traditional face to face meetings from Friday, 1 May until Friday, 8 May.
We strongly urge parents to support this reporting session. The opportunity to hear comments at this time may lead to improved results by the end of semester. Please take advantage of this opportunity to speak with your child’s teachers.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR PARENT TEACHER ONLINE.
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN:
Please access the system as follows:
Go to the school’s website www.runcornshs.eq.edu.au
- Click the Parent Teacher Online quick link at the bottom of the page
- Complete the registration process (only do this once per parent-teacher interview session). Due to Qld Government Privacy legislation, parents must register each time to get a login for each parent-teacher interview session as PTO is not allowed to store previous login information. See the PTO parent advice sheet on the school website for help.
- Enter security code: rshs
- Enter your surname and PIN
- Tips on how to make bookings are provided to you after log in.
If you have any issue registering please contact the office on 3323 1609.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Bookings will close on Thursday, 30 April
- Due to staffing changes not every class and teacher is available for interview.
- If times are unsuitable you will be able to leave a note for the teacher to call you at a more suitable after-hours time.
- Teachers will phone parents/guardians as near as possible to start of the booked time, please ensure that you are available to talk and near your phone at this time.
- Teachers will attempt to ring within the allotted time, but if contact cannot be made the phone interview will need to be re-scheduled via email.
- If you have changed your contact details since enrolling your child at the school, please complete and return the Change of student details form as soon as possible.